Friday, April 10, 2020

Leadership & Crisis Management

Prior planning prevents piss poor performance, per US Army. But...most peoples don' wanna be leaders - they let other folk do that for 'em. Wot make fer all sorta scheiss. But consider those who seek leadership roles. 

Three come to mind - school superintendent, Gov Cuomo and Donnie Trump. I'se already said Cuomo makes Trump look stupid (and Trump does too). But dig deeper.

Why TF would Donnie seek THE leadership role? To wit (t'wit fer Republicans) why the fock would Trump want to be Pres of US and leader of free world? Wull, he don' wanna be leader of world - made that clear from git go. An' I 'spect his randyness (quoting idiot-boy Chris Matthews) t'be Pres was (likely) wot Trump thot would be a big money-maker for him; and ego stroking commensurate with his unlimited neediness. 

Cuz obviously the amazing fool never thot he'd be any Moses-type leader who could actually guide people to a better life fer all. His itty-bitty brain don't go that deep. Like askin' Teddy Kennedy why he wants t'be Pres. "Uhm......duh....I dunno." But Shirley, every fool who seeks leadership has tooken that to consideration, no? Yah fockin' moron - the concept is - guide everbuddy to better life fer everbuddy. If'n y'don' git that, y'ahs too fockin' stupid to lead, or want to. Okay?

Fer example, as new kid in Nebraska school (I'se from Georgia, but we moved) when I'se 12 or so, I'd never played baskyball. But as kindly German-Cathlic kids let me play wid 'em, knowed Tim was by far best player in school. So when he thowed ball t'me (cuz he's quadrupled teamed) I looked 'round...an' thowed it right back to him. An' he takes one...two...three steps (through recess-time gym with couple hunnert kids runnin' screamin' like kids do) and through all that kiddie madness, he finger-rolled ball into basket.

Contrast to high school - every "small group" of three-four kids (the far-king teachers was always wantin' us to work in small groups to promote...what, dog shit? I dunno). Anyway, I was never in small group where I didn't have to be the leader, cuz nobody else could or wanted to.

And (kinda what teachers wanted - but wanted someone else to do the work for them) I'd try my goddamnest to get every ferkin butthead to participate & contribute to the group effort. Kinda like "so, Bobby, whatcha think?" "Duh...I dunno." An' when the ten minutes up & teacher want feedback, I report fer group "Bobby thinks we oughtta..." Much to amusement of classmates who know Bobby never say jackshit 'bout nuthin' concerning school work. 

And so, we got school cancelled for...forever, or at least for who knows when. And we got kids studying at home while they books are safely locked away inside school lockers what they can't now or never get to. Okay, I can adjust. And I can quote too "prior planning prevents piss poor performance." If'n y'wanna lead, taint 'bout the prestige of bein' homecoming queen - is about fokking leading when folk has t'have somebuddy in charge of wot the fock we's gonna' do. Got it? (Or as Donnie J puts it "that's not my job.")


No comments:

Post a Comment